Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Video Rewind: The Ross Sisters - "Solid Potato Salad"

I posted this once before, way back in the day when I had roughly 3 friends on Facebook, so I hope I'm not boring you with a repeat. Then again, this thing is still fascinating the tenth time through...

First of all, there's the odd little ditty that the sisters are bellowing, some mess about potato salad that is entirely too perky. They even have intricate hand movements to accompany the song, although you may not initially notice, because your brain is too occupied with concern over the creepy, little-girl outfits these grown women are sporting.

And then we start with the cavorting. To reveal much beyond that ruins the surprise, but let's just say I didn't see it coming. And the crappy quality of the video only adds to the surrealism.

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment