Friday, February 10, 2012

20 Redneck Valentine Greeting Cards




“I love you more than beer.”

“You complete my bobble-head collection.”

“You tractor-pulled my heart.”

“Your eyes sparkle like moonshine.”

“You are the prettiest girl in the Wal-Marts parking lot.”

“I love you like a sister. Oh wait…”

“Love means never having to say which one of them kids is really mine.”

“The day we got married was the best day I’ve ever had with a shotgun in my back.”

“You had me at hello, I’m here to slop the hogs.”

 “You sure look nice sittin’ next to my gun rack.”

“I can’t really read this but the pictures are shiny.”

“I would love you even if I couldn’t use your teeth to open my beer bottles.”

“I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you better check for ticks.”

“Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to stop getting her pregnant every 20 minutes.”

“I don’t know how to quit you from running after the mail truck, but you sure can make a fine cherry pie.”

“You’re the only woman in the world that doesn’t have a restraining order on me.”

“If you can’t be with the one you love, it’s probably because you’re in jail.”

“I love the way you hold my spittoon.”

“Roses are red, violets are blue, banjos played at our wedding, and lots of cows mooed.”

“I would finish the fourth grade for you.”



No comments:

Post a Comment